If you are completing this questionnaire after visiting the Associate Membership page and joining as a new Associate, please print out and attach this questionnaire to your completed membership application. We would also like to receive questionnaires from current and longtime Associates. Your responses will help us to evaluate our Associates program.
Please mail or fax the questionnaire to us:
City, State/Province, Postal Code
1. What are your areas of interest as they relate to the Institute's programs, collections, or services (e.g., botany, botanical art, rare books, biographical research, bibliographical research, purchase of publications, photographs of artworks and/or portraits, etc.)?
2. Are you affiliated with any research, educational, or non-profit institutions, organizations or professional associations that specialize in botany, natural history, art history, history of science, or other fields related to the Institute's interests? If so, please name them and indicate position(s) held (if any).
3. How did you learn about Hunt Institute?
4. Why did you decide to become an Associate?
5. Please number in priority order those Associate membership benefits in which you are most interested (with "1" being top priority and so on), leaving unnumbered those areas in which you have no interest:
__receiving exhibition catalogues
__25% discount on Institute publications
__25% discount on cards and reproductions
__25% discount on photocopying services
__invitations to preview receptions for exhibitions
__early notification of sales of duplicate publications and unaccessioned artworks
__preferential query service
__invitations to our open house
__three free hours of staff research time
6. What benefits would you add, change or drop?
7. Are you thinking of visiting Hunt Institute in 2012 to conduct research __, to view an exhibition __, or to attend the Open House __?
If you do visit us, are you more likely to do so on a weekday __ or a weekend __?
8. Do you have any questions or comments about Hunt Institute's Associates program, collections, services, or Web site?
Thank you very much for completing this questionnaire; your cooperation is appreciated.